Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Onesie Dresses

I had a little onesies handed down to me that had a little skirt on it. It was NOT handmade, it was purchased and it was so cute except it had the dumbest picture on the front. I wondered for a while if I could make a cute one and it kind of evolved from there. I spent probably a month thinking of all the things that I could do to make it the easiest and the most durible and the cutest. Finally I got up the nerve to dive into it and here's what happened. This is actually the second one I made. The first one was awesome, but it was slightly crooked. It only took me two to perfect the ideas. Super easy, when I get a minute I'll post the how to's I need to make a bunch more for my gift closet!

1 comment:

  1. INSTANTLY INCREASE YOUR SALES
    ...by plugging your products and services into TripleClicks.
    - We take you global! Reach millions of potential customers worldwide on one of the fastest growing, international e-commerce sites on the Web.

    - We put the marketing muscle of over 100,000 SFI affiliates to work for you, promoting and selling your products and services in over 20,000 cities in over 190 countries!

    - Simply sign up, submit your products and services, and get ready to take orders! It's quick, simple, and there's no risk because you pay nothing unless we get you sales.

    For complete details: http://www.tripleclicks.com/13109583/ECA

    ReplyDelete