Monday, February 27, 2012

Instant S'mores

I'm not usually one to post recipes, but this one was too good to keep to myself. I am slightly addicted to Pinterest lately, and the recipes on the site really get me excited as I love to try new things, and I'm not the best cook when left to my own devices. I told my husband I was going to make him some s'more bars (like cookie bars) because he likes s'mores so much. He said that a co-worker of his introduced him a few days before that, to what I like to call Instant S'mores. I was a little sceptical, but as soon as I tasted these, I was hooked. They are so good and so easy and you can keep everything on hand and not have to worry about cooking them, heating them, or refridgerating them or their ingredients. Genius!!! I just have to share these with you!Graham Crackers broken into quarters
Nutella
Marshmellow fluff

Put the nutella on one piece of graham cracker and the marshmellow fluff on another, push the 2 crackers together and voila! Instant S'mores!

I thought it would be fun for parties to break each quarter of graham cracker in half so they were bite sized squares, and assemble them the same way, or even use a piping bag, or a ziploc with the corner cut to make a cool design and leave them open faced. Just be aware that these things can get a little messy, but they are so good, you won't care! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment